Your initial appointment usually will consist of an examination and review of your treatment options. Usually, treatment can be done or started the same day. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require starting treatment on another day. Dr. Beers is very punctual, so please arrive a few minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
Please assist us by providing the following at the time of your first appointment:
- Please print our New Patient Registration Packet of forms and bring them already completed with you. Bring your reading glasses to every appointment.
- Bring any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- Bring a list of medications you are presently taking or list them on our forms.
- If you have dental insurance, bring photo ID and insurance information: Insurance company address/tele #, Subscriber ID, Group #. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- If you wear mouth guards, night guards, partial dentures, full dentures, or retainers, please bring them.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e. artificial heart valves, joint replacements), if your physician requires you to take antibiotics prior to dental appointments, and if you are taking blood thinners.
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays within six months, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time to have them emailed to us, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.